Monday 27 May 2013

a little more personal


Hey everyone! okay i'm SO sorry i haven't updated in so long! i've been having my exams and also went to visit my grandparents across the south china sea. i may not be updating so much the next week or so because i'll also be having my youth camp (which i am extremely excited for) 

this post is going to be a little bit more personal than my normal stories because i just thought it's a part of my life which i want you guys to know about (:

i'm nearing 1000 blog views so i am very excited hehe.

i want to thank all of you guys who read this and come back to check if i've updated. it really means a lot to me.

this blog has sort of been a dream for the past two years but i could never get it started up for two reasons.

one. i always seemed to be too busy. hm. 

two. i have a sort of insecurity where i feel i can never be good enough or good at all. but i have come to realize that i do have a talent. (sort of hehe) and well, with passions like these, comes criticism. so i am now willing to learn and accept and think about the criticism people give me (: 

a friend of mine recently shared my blog on her blog. and that makes me really excited because in the past, whenever i read a really interesting or good blog, i realize that they get shouted out by different people ALL the time.

so the fact that i have been "shouted out", makes my heart squeeze in excitement. hoping for many more blessings as these.

thanks Chelsea *less than three*


with that i bid good bye 
wait up for my next post (: 

love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment